In alphabetical order because OCD:
I could go broke getting all my treats.
- I’ve had a stressful week with not being able to travel until Monday and having to hold exit conference by 2:00 pm Thursday (tomorrow).
- One of the people I met at this bank 18 mos ago kept saying “You look so familiar!” and I explained I was there before but she kept saying it.
- Since I’d last seen her she’d been working in that same cramped cube but I’ve been bouncing all over the lower 48 meeting hundreds of people so winner winner chicken dinner.
- No judgement, really. Everything’s a compromise.
- I talked with both my sons this evening (not at the same time) cuz when it rains it pours. Makes me happy happy happy to touch base with them with live voices instead of texting.
- Could this post be any more boring? No. Sorry you had to read this far. I got one more thing:
- I’m going to turn 57 on Monday. I’m not drinking or anything; just wanted to be up front about it.. “own it” if you will. I like who I’ve become and I like that I’m still learning.
- My body still completely rocks. So that’s a plus.
- "Lower 48" means the United States minus Hawaii and Alaska.
Here is a picture I took of myself a few days ago. I put it up here for about ten minutes then took it down because I look so old! Then I realized I’m never gonna look younger than this because time. So, fuck it. This is me. In the sunlight, no filter.
There is a sweet, innocent-looking, little old lady who works at this bank and she casually drops the F-bomb often, loudly, and with no shame. I pledge to you that I’m going to do my best to ninja-cam a picture of her for your enjoyment before this week is done.
Did you know that I thought I’d lost Michelle forever? Then I stuck my toe in Twitter this weekend and I saw her and now she’s back on my Tumblr dash! She was one of the first people on Tumblr who welcomed me and now I’m all YAY! :)
- I almost missed my flight this morning because of ice and because of a fuck face TSA dipshit who has it out for ladies with “TSA Pre-Check” on their boarding passes (me).
- Because I’m a team player (MAKE THE SHAREHOLDERS MORE DOLLAR BILLS, Y’ALL!), I’m staying at a Microtel hotel this week which was an idiotic choice because they are rich enough and I don’t feel secure here.
- Despite all this, I’m thinking this week will rock because I did a lot of work Sunday and billed 4 hours to the client today in spite of the travel so it should end up cool.
- (Hope I didn’t just jinx it.)
- Sorry this whole fucking post is about work when I’m sitting here all sexy and shit after a hot bubble bath in a Microtel suite with mirrors all over the goddamn place.